Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas

Okay, call me weird but even though its Christmas Eve tomorow - I'm not feeling the excitment yet. Like it'll be just another day. I think I need to wake up and smell the spruce tree in my living room.
So far I haven't gotten out of bed yet - I'm sitting in my room with the laptop blogging to you. And I felt that I might as well tell you about bigbang, as if you don't already know (your the one you found this site)
They are a Korean hip-hop group leaning more towards pop lately made of five members:
G-Dragon (the leader)
Top
Seungri
Daesung
Taeyang
Now, my friend showed me this band when we switched Ipods for a while, and trust me - I now have a very small obsession to keep me busy over the break and after. Their music is different, their look moreso, and I cant understand a single thing they say. Taeyang and G-Dragon both have amazing solo albums, and I'm crossing my fingers that TOP (the former t.e.m.p.o. if you didn't know that) will come out with the next one. Hes my personal favorite if you hadn't noticed.
Talk to you later,

No comments:

Post a Comment